It was the day when i felt so sad..i really don't know why..but, one thing for sure is, i really miss you so much...and i can't denied it. when the first time i heard your voice, i would rather hug and kiss you so much...hahahahah, it sounds crazy and terrible. I will never do that. I really don't know how to express my own feeling..i wanna say that, i really love you, but it looks like a big border that separate us together. i wanna say that i really like you so much, but i really don't know whether you feels the same. i wanna say that i really miss you so much, but how it was by your side?

i was in doubt.And it was double in trouble. to say or not to say the three words. i believe that i will loose you forever if I'm going to tell the truth. But if I'm not going to say that, i will loose your touch...and you will never knew the feeling when somebody else took our love just in front of our eyes...

luckily I'm in love with you, my best friend, but i never use it to say the truth. Even though the truth is out there, i will never use to say it in front of your eyes, unless you were come to me and sing a love song. hahahahahah i knew it sounds impossible, but the truth is i don't know whether you like me or not.

But how it was, when you were doing the same situation with me. It will be the biggest love terrible ever in history. You are waiting for me but you never realized that we were felt the same.

I don't know how to say..for the time being, I'm just waiting for the time to forget your name far away from my love memory..but i can't do that unless you were come to me and sing a sad song.

You care to me, and it was the reason why i can't leave you by my side. and the thing that i can do is, just let the time to make it happened. On what situation or occasion, it will be time to make it happens...everything is gonna be alright.

Comments