No More TeaRs

Ermmmmm. . . . .it was a long time since a few months ago i lefted to write or in a beautiful words missed to share my own feelings in this blog. I read a lot of blog,everybody shared their own feeling about themselves or even their own feelings towards the others. I don't even can't run to give my own opinions or even to write about my own consequences.it's all about me, it's all about my own feelings and it's all about my owns desire.

In the past two months, my feeling's is not totally bear enough to stand alone.sometimes all the hunches things were drove me crazy. I tried to forget every little things that running all over my head. It's not an easy as well. You have to sacrifice a lot of things even to sacrifice your own feelings.

You choose your own way of life. So you have to follow your own destiny.the destiny that had been destinied by Allah. But you still have a chance to choose, whether the path way that had been choose is really good or bad.

I'm still here, with my own works and my own jobs as usual. There is no unusual things that will crash it up. Unless the biggest rock came down from the sky and screwed you up crashly. Every single thing that jumped all over my minds were drove me here. In the middle on the field, you wonder how it's feel, whether u feel bads or even you feel sucks.

It's all up to you guys whether to realize it or just to ignore it. It's maybe my own feelings still stood in, it will drive myself to the right way until i found my journey home.

My Family......

the chance to go back home was used nicely. i really missed my mom. she was alone. eventhough she were all alone in the house she never complaint. sometimes i used to think that it was the time for me to be with her. if God said it was your last time ever i would rather accepted it nor to complaint anything. maybe the journey will end here. who knows? i miss her so much and i can't even lose her in front of my eyes. Please God, give me a time to make her happy. i can't loose her...i would rather lose everything except losing her touch. i miss you mom.......i knew your feelings and emotions were stressed out. but you never complaints, you will never asked for any reasons...that's why i really love you mom.....you were the great mom's ever in my heart.....

My dad still like that. i really don't even knew what he's looking for. the problem with her second wife is still on. still suck and still stood still. the last phone called that i received from my step mom's still running out of my mind. i can't even belive for what she's says. she lies to me...she never thinking about my mom's feelings. it was worst than before. she thought we will accepted her proclamation? sorry mem, you were out of side....you thinks you can takes our property just like that....it was out of your sides again and again......

I really realize that it was a big problem that i shouldn't texts it here. to live or to die...you choose your own ways of life...i don't even want to open our own shirts but it was too sucks when your family was ruin by the women who seeks the property rather than happiness itself....for the third time your own life will never be happy....

Comments

JieJ said…
Ouchhh...wahab, be strong. Inilah asam garam kehidupan..
akmadablueberry said…
agree with k.jiej.. =)
tqvm...APPREACIATED IT ALOT
Unknown said…
jgn manja2..hehehehe
a.R said…
=< emmm.... cik way, be strong...
jgn manje2...tp ngada2 tak pe...
we will always be by ur side.!